Monday, March 17, 2008

Overnight at the ETC

My life took a turn for the Completely Sucky this afternoon, so I'm consoling myself by spending way too much time on the Internet. Which means I didn't get my work done in time for last train, and I found this. Every now and then, Christians remind me why I love them so much, and why I still claim to be one. Christian-Daoist, mind you, if such a thing exists, but still. I love Christ, and I know so many beautiful stories that come directly from Christianity, so I'll still claim 'em.

Also, good news! The SBC has finally decided that this whole "global warming" thing might be kind of a problem after all, and maybe Christians really do have a responsibility to care for the planet. Welcome to the club, Mom and Dad.

[Links provided by the ePistle, a free publication of Evangelicals for Social Action]

No comments: